I have 2 years and 7 months of experience in IT industry in developing and deploying the n-tier based applications in ASP .Net and Oracle (PLSQL) and have domain expertise in Learning Management Systems.
Have worked extensively in Web Application development using C# and ASP.Net for front end development and Oracle for backend development. Also, well versed with java-script, HTML and web-services. I am conversant with Tech Mahindra's ISO 9001:2000 quality procedures, while executing my projects.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with client, vendor and team.
- Determined and focused approach towards achievement of goals.
- Welcoming new challenges and taking innovative initiatives with confidence and handling them with a positive attitude.
- Ability to learn, adapt and adjust to new technologies quickly.
Communication skills and training capabilities.
Education:DegreeUniversityYear of PassingScoreBTech (Electronics & Instrumentation)West Bengal University of Technology20118.55 DGPA (78%)Higher SecondaryWest Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education200775.3%SecondaryWest Bengal Board of Secondary Education200581.3%
Experience:OrganizationDesignationDurationTech MahindraSoftware Engineer(June 2012) – Till Date
Project Name : ESG-CIO-Applications
Education Services Group (Tech Mahindra Ltd)
Tech Mahindra, India
(June 2012) – Till Date
Database : ORACLE
Tools : Microsoft Visual Studio, Toad
O/s : Windows 7, Windows 98/2000/XP
ESG applications are primarily a number of applications grouped together to form the Learning Management System of Tech Mahindra Ltd. The applications include examination booking and taking modules as well as a module for accepting training requests and processing the same. Allied modules for KRA, training effectiveness and tracking learning curve of employees are also a part of the LMS. It also includes reporting modules for audit purposes and vendor tool support for SumTotal systems. Modules interacting with HR and Finance for Reimbursement of External Certifications taken by associates, are also a part of the application set for capturing external training and certification data for employees.
As a programmer, was responsible for
- Analysis of the specifications provided by the clients
- Design and Development
- Coding using HTML pages, aspx page design and development of code behind, business and database logic
- Database designing and management
- Testing - unit, integration, regression testing
for overseeing the Quality procedures related to the project.
- Appreciated by client and senior leadership various times for the work done in the project.
- Ownership of Examination module, Audit reports module and vendor tool.
- Excellent communication and interaction with vendor (SumTotal Systems LMS) for application support and problem solving.
- Awarded with Bravo (FY 14-15 Q1) and Pat on the Back (FY 14-15 Q3) for contribution and performance in the project and single handedly solving a huge data correction issue in vendor tool.
- Part of the Cultural Committee of Department in the Organization and have received several awards and recognition for participation and organization.
- Awarded certificate for being selected in top 300 photographers in Corporate Indian Photography competition organized by Indian Photography Edition. Photograph showcased in Prince of Wales Museum, Mumbai in 2014.
- Editor of College magazine and active member of Cultural Committee in school. Organised and participated in Technical events. Received certificate for Technical Presentation in College. Organised Bloggers Workshop.
for All Round Performance in school for excellence in academics and
extra-curricular activities and awarded for Responsible Conduct as a
member of School Council.
Current location: Pune
Date of Birth: 3rd February 1989
Marital Status: Single
Languages Known: English, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi
Passport Details: G9692461
All the above details are to the best of my knowledge.