Tuesday, July 28, 2009

ok...am here again...

hmmm....to be frank the blogging keera has bitten me quite badly....n mind u i hate keeras(esp ants....am allergic to 'em)....
whole evening i sat thinking what i was going to post next. for an introvert like me...blogging is a boon. it feels like i've found my voice at last...am ready to tell the world what i feel....i'm ready to express my thoughts....i'm ready to share my views and opinions.........and that's something i'v rarely done before!

the day i learnt to frame meaningful sentences in english, my grandma presented me with a notebook...she told me to keep a journal....she wanted me to create a store-house of memory for myself... my grandma...she's not with me now...but i still have her memories stored away safely in my journals...she still lives in those pages of my life...n she will live on till the ink fades away and the pages turn yellow with age and slowly turn to dust. 
i love u didin (grandma)...

that's how it all began and i started writing....my first poem was about a butterfly....i dont remember the lines...n i dont have the notebook with me...(some notoriously jealous and unstable 'friend' of mine made sure that i never got to know what happened to it)....i may have lost the notebook to fate but i still had the art in me....n so i kept filling page after page with poetry....stories....essays...and personal notes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

0.0001 Billion Reasons Why

Social media is utter madness! It is a treacherous and deceitful world of lies and pretence. One can easily feel trapped amidst the likes...