Monday, July 27, 2009

my first ever blog post...

well...i'v been coaxed by many to begin blogging...but i'v never had the patience to set this thing up...also, my habits and interests are not a continuous function of time...and so i had this little doubt as to whether i would make a good blogger who continues blogging and doesnt logout from this intricate network of thoughts to make space for more personal time for useless reverie!! but in the end my curiosity overpowered my apprehensions...and here i am writing my first ever blog post.

i'm planning to write anything and everything that comes to my mind. keeping in mind my reputation of being an unpredictable (a typical aquarian trait) person...you can expect some surprises or even shocks from me....so just keep reading...

Remember...for me..."curiosity" is the keyword.

No comments:

Post a Comment

0.0001 Billion Reasons Why

Social media is utter madness! It is a treacherous and deceitful world of lies and pretence. One can easily feel trapped amidst the likes...