Sunday, August 16, 2009

i do not wish to name this...

suddenly from nowhere, it came.
it's ferocity blinding my mind.
the tightening shrouds of darkness,
veiling Life from Light.

i can feel an odd sensation,
like coldness flowing underneath my skin.
its a strange numbness,
to bereavement which is akin...

my voice is soundless,
my breath coming is gasps,
my heart beating its final rhythm,
my eyes seeing its last...

i'm drowning in the dark waters...
hands pulling me from within...
i'm struggling against the fetters that bind me...
to prevent myself from giving in...

the rhythm is in the crescendo...
the final notes being played...
there's so much i'm yet to know...
so much i'm leaving unsaid.

the beautiful sunshine...the fresh dew...
the familiar wind...that once blew...
have all left me in this incessant pain...
every ounce of Life from me this Darkness drain...

No comments:

Post a Comment

0.0001 Billion Reasons Why

Social media is utter madness! It is a treacherous and deceitful world of lies and pretence. One can easily feel trapped amidst the likes...