Sunday, August 16, 2009

i miss you...

i really do...
i wish i could bring back those days...those moments that we spent together...
i wish i could bring back that afternoon when you and i followed a cute white kitten into the garden next door...and we tried to tame it...i'd so wanted that little pussy cat...and you helped me in my quest...little did i know that you were not helping me catch the kitten...you were helping me to learn how to chase my dreams... I havent forgotten that afternoon...i never will...
i wish i could still climb those stairs to the library...i wish i could sit next to the window infront of the arts bookshelf...i wish i could remind myself to be silent lest you get disburbed...and all the while you would sit just behind the bookshelf...pouring over those old hardcover reference books...absorbed in a world inhabited by shakespeare, elliot, keats, shelly and wordsworth...
i wish i could bring you both back...from a land i know not where...
i wish i could hold you in my arms and whisper in your ears those three word i've never told you before...
"i miss you"...

--dedicated to my Grandmother (didin) and one of my dearest teachers...my mentor, Ms Parveen.

1 comment:

  1. There are a lot of things which we wish would happen, but they do not. In the end, we just have to move on, and leave things as they are... even against our will, if so be the case..

    ReplyDelete

0.0001 Billion Reasons Why

Social media is utter madness! It is a treacherous and deceitful world of lies and pretence. One can easily feel trapped amidst the likes...