Monday, August 3, 2009

Samrajyobadi dhulo...

"Samrajyobadi Dhulo"...for those who cannot make sense out of the name, here is the english translation..."Imperialistic Dust"...
it so happened that today my mom was in a mood to clean a particular room in the house...a room which has been (for the past two years) a guest room reserved for their only daughter....that's me (no points for guessing)!! ever since dad gifted me my compaq laptop (on my 19th birthday) i've totally quit using the PC...as a result, a thick coat of dull grey dust has settled and expanded its Empire on the entire surface of the typing device...the keyboard. the monitor...specially monitored by me...is always kept squeaky clean. i try to keep my room as clean as possible...at least outwardly...lest my dear mother decides to clean it (or better still, rearrange it)...and cleaning, especially when done by mom...somehow always makes things go missing!!!!!
so when mom decided to clean my room i seriously freaked out...my diary...my newpaper cuttings...my......my......oh my!!
so, enter mom...with a brand new duster in hand...and a smile on her face......
..................
alas!...the smile was short-lived...
it was replaced by a grimace the moment she pulled out the keyboard from the computer table... "Samrajyobadi dhulo"...she exclaimed in anger!
that's how it all began...me following her around...trying to protect my belongings from the great Slayer of Dust fighting her way into the battlefield to dethrone the Emperor (His Highness... The Dust) and win back her Empire...
the saga of "Dhulor Samrajyopoton"...still continues...


to be continued........

No comments:

Post a Comment

0.0001 Billion Reasons Why

Social media is utter madness! It is a treacherous and deceitful world of lies and pretence. One can easily feel trapped amidst the likes...