Thursday, August 27, 2009

surprise...surprise!!

We, my roommate and i, were fast asleep...dreaming peacefully...unaware of Reality knocking on our door... actually Reality had to knock really hard to wake us up...in fact Reality had to literally scream...panic evident in her voice!!!!
my roommate was the first to wake up to Reality...in this case Reality was in the form of a messenger named Sonakshi (our neighbour in the hostel)...she could only manage to say a few broken sentences...but her words acted like magic...within seconds we were both wide awake...tensed with nervous excitement...4th semester results have been finally announced.

after what seemed like hours the net connection started working properly...but the server was sooooo jam packed that pages could not be displayed..."service unavailable"...it said.

finally my roommate saw her result...she'd done well...not as well as she had expected but she was more or less satisfied with her marks! but my luck is like...well.................i still couldnt access my result...i was super scared...!!
And then...finally...sayari called me...she had managed to see my result...i'd scored 8.9 sgpa(out of 10)...................
this was way more than what i'd expected....and what's more shocking is that this was the highest sgpa in my year(my dept)...............this meant that i topped my class....along with A.C....who's also scored 8.9 sgpa (our results are identical)....
this is the first time since school that i'd topped an important exam (in fact university exam)...........yayyyyyy!!!!! i'm kinda feeling great....soooo happy....
mom and dad are elated....i'm sooo very happy...
i've got loads of hard work ahead....i have to try and make myself and my parents happy again...but yeah...no pressure....!!

more or less all my friends have done well...some have got excellent sgpa...looks like hard work does get recognised...am soo happy for all of us....yeeeppppieee...
Thank you God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

0.0001 Billion Reasons Why

Social media is utter madness! It is a treacherous and deceitful world of lies and pretence. One can easily feel trapped amidst the likes...