Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Through the viewfinder


Glimpses of Kolkata through my viewfinder....


After the winter rain on a New Year morning...


P.S. Victoria was a woman, n hence the pink theme :P


A thousand words...innumerable thoughts...and some memories...all rushed through my mind when my eyes captured this frame through my cam's viewfinder....


Sharing with you some moments, stolen from my mind.


I was never fond of flowers....but this, somehow, changed my mind!


A bunch of flowers...love and joy galore...
and a precious smile in return!

Sharing in itself makes one feel good...n happy inside...
and sharing what i see with the world is an even better feeling... :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

0.0001 Billion Reasons Why

Social media is utter madness! It is a treacherous and deceitful world of lies and pretence. One can easily feel trapped amidst the likes...