Thursday, January 28, 2010

feelings...or fear...??

I close my eyes...trying to shut out my feelings... some things are best left unexpressed...unsaid...unheard...
some feeling are best left unfelt. Feelings or fear?? which am i trying to shut out? the fear of losing myself to emotions...the fear of losing my independence...my rationality...what is my fear? rooted deep within me..a fear...a fear that i fear to acknowledge. Acknowledgement...is that my biggest fear? do i want to leave my feelings unfelt...do i want to hide forever from the realm of emotions...?? where am i seeking refuge?
but this time there is a difference...am not confused...i know what am feeling...and this time, i dont know why i am not being able to listen to my mind alone. its my heart thats doing the speaking....my mind seems to have taken a back seat. and am loving this feeling..the feeling of not fearing my feelings...of letting my heart rule my mind...
a thousand emotions flooding my mind...just one predominant thought...
A friend had once said,"You dont have time for emotions...so you wont give emotions time..."
Really??

1 comment:

  1. As usual, simply great! It feels that real Sayani's speaking.

    ReplyDelete

0.0001 Billion Reasons Why

Social media is utter madness! It is a treacherous and deceitful world of lies and pretence. One can easily feel trapped amidst the likes...