Saturday, February 6, 2010

3rd Feb 2010: Happy Birthday to me!

ohk....it was my 21st birthday on 3rd Feb. I was initially quite apprehensive about turning 21...but the fun i had during the day convinced me that turning 21 isnt that bad (n sad!) after all!!
I was in for a lot of surprises. In fact surprises unravelled all through the day. Each one putting a smile bigger than the previous one on my face!! 
The Angelic mug...gift-wrapped bhai(!!)...chocolate coated munch-cake...biscuit-with-jam midnight cake...my "birthday-wali maggi"...the innumerable birthday wishes...loooooong list..........
and the Grand Finale was the grand(!!) party in the Cafeteria. 
Thanks to all my friends for making me feel so special! Thank You! 
Here are my bday cakes...njoy!!

MY TWIN BIRTHDAY CAKES.....

wondering about the "3"...its the addition of the two numbers 2 n 1...

1 comment:

0.0001 Billion Reasons Why

Social media is utter madness! It is a treacherous and deceitful world of lies and pretence. One can easily feel trapped amidst the likes...